- Q What
areas do you service?
- A Our coverage area includes all of Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Washington, and Sheboygan Counties.
- Racine County and Kenosha County may also be serviced (a small fuel surcharge may apply) depending on the occasion.
- Q Is there a charge for travel time
to get to our pick up spot?
- Q NO! The clock starts upon designated pick up
- Q Is there a fuel surcharge
applied to my trip?
- A Possibly. Longer trips and extended mileage trips may
require a small surcharge of $20 at time of booking.
- Q My special occasion involves several hours of waiting. Do I have to pay for wait time?
- A Every situation is different. We will work with you on wait time depending on the length of the
waiting time, the day of the week, etc
I dont see Cheesehead Limousine advertised too often. Why is this?
- A Thats
right! We have relied strictly on word of mouth and referrals for over 17 years. It keeps our costs down as well! Please tell a friend about our service!
- Q What can I expect when my limousine arrives?
- A You
can expect a meticulous hand washed vehicle (weather permitting) with a complete set of champagne and rock glasses with napkins.
Chaueffer will always be in tuxedo attire for EVERY occasion.
- Q Why dont you provide airport service or travel out of state?
We think airport service puts a lot of wear and tear both mechanically as well as cosmetically. Insurane and state regulations
prohibit us from travelling out of state We would rather keep our limos in prime shape for special occasions.
- Q What is your policy for reserving
- A A 50% deposit holds your day/time. The remaning balance is
not due until the day of your occasion.